Zarrella Dentistry offers a wide variety of general dental care treatments that will restore and revitalize and enhance your smile! Our dental team ensures the highest levels of dental care to help you maintain optimal oral health.
Learn more about how our general dentistry services can help you.
Services and Procedures
Whether you are in good oral health or have an issue that must be addressed right away, Zarrella Dentistry can provide the care you need. From dental hygiene essentials and crowns to TMJ treatments and implants, our skilled staff is ready to perform both major and minor procedures.
- Dental Hygiene - We’ll help you develop a dental hygiene plan that is completely personalized to fit your needs. You get access to our expert hygienists who will customize every treatment and show you the best practices you can do at home to maintain a healthy smile.
- Fillings - The term “filling” describes the material used to restore a decayed tooth and prevent the damage from accelerating. Fillings are made from a range of hard materials that seal off the tooth to keep bacteria from entering. With today’s dental breakthroughs, white fillings for cavities are easier than ever. Our practice uses superior dental materials for the best results. We help restore your teeth to full function and comfort and help you stay cavity-free in the future.
- Crowns and Bridges - Crowns are tooth-shaped caps that are placed over decayed, broken, or discolored teeth. They restore their natural size, strength, and shape, and give damaged teeth a more natural appearance. When cemented into place, they cover the visible portion above the gum line. Bridges are used to span over gaps between teeth using a variety of synthetic materials, and they can be customized for a more natural appearance.
- Root Canals - A root canal doesn't have to be an unpleasant experience! At Zarrella Dentistry, we are dedicated to providing the most comfortable care in a relaxed environment. Your safety and peace of mind are our top priorities, especially when it comes to advanced dental procedures like this one.
- TMJ Treatments - Temporomandibular Joint Disorders (TMJ) commonly cause pain and tenderness in the jaw, difficulty chewing, and aches around the ears. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, Zarrella Dentistry offers the most advanced treatments to make your pain a thing of the past.
- Dentures, Same Day Teeth, & All-On-Four Implants - When your natural teeth fall out or need replacing, dentures are one of your best options. Zarrella Dentistry offers both partial and full dentures to create just the fit you need! Same Day Teeth & All-On-4 Implants are exciting new solutions that allow you to leave those uncomfortable dentures behind! With these revolutionary products, you get a full set of permanent fixed teeth that stay in place and never come out. These incredible results can be achieved in one procedure, ensuring you leave with a set of fixed teeth the same day!
For more information concerning our general dentistry treatments, or to schedule an appointment for you or a family member, please call Zarrella Dentistry at 508-881-1280.